Yvette Cooper MP

Working hard for Normanton, Pontefract, Castleford & Knottingley

Get Help

A integer pid vel cum massa, et lorem mauris! Mid ut? A turpis lacus, ac elementum tempor lectus sagittis tincidunt. Scelerisque amet porta, tortor pid facilisis proin sit rhoncus nisi mid rhoncus urna est odio, porttitor etiam enim nisi! A tincidunt purus ac ridiculus? Etiam parturient cum, duis cursus. Vut massa adipiscing a natoque ut elementum? Sociis placerat amet, adipiscing urna nunc nec lectus, eros! A odio, tristique magnis lectus aliquet vut amet etiam. Et sagittis sagittis sit enim nec proin, tincidunt, lorem, arcu elementum lectus nisi et adipiscing. Etiam cras scelerisque lorem phasellus, diam purus etiam est urna risus aliquet vut augue, sit? Quis tortor montes, pulvinar tempor integer? Urna sed auctor cursus rhoncus nisi, eros amet in.


commented 2017-05-03 21:04:00 +0100
To urgent help and support for my daughter who is going through he’ll at school. causing upset and distress to our family. Due to no support and interest to my daughters education.
commented 2017-02-27 17:19:19 +0000
Recently heard that the introduction of parking permits is to be introduced in my area wf11 if this is the case are government looking at a reduction of road tax for drivers, if I have to pay to park outside my own home then this system is totally against the working man,insurance for our cars in this area have already hit us in the pocket, yet no pay rise to help us achieve paying all the add ons we receive lately. C,mon government and get your acts together , it’s time to help the honest British worker not kick us in the teeth yet again,
commented 2017-02-06 11:20:25 +0000
Housing estate issue

The Labour Party will place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better.

Please read this to review the updates about which cookies we use and what information we collect on our site.

To find out more about these cookies, see our privacy notice. Use of this site confirms your acceptance of these cookies.